India Stunned By Boult & Henry | India vs New Zealand - Highlights | ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Am Vor 8 Tage

    ICCICC

    Dauer: 6:02

    Watch full highlights of the India vs New Zealand at Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Game 46 of the 2019 Cricket World Cup.
    The home of all the highlights from the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019.
    Subscribe here: bit.ly/30D11CA
    This is the official channel of the ICC - the governing body of international cricket.

Ankur Sharma
Ankur Sharma

Dhoni hatao 2023, 2027, 2031......... WC Bachao

Vor 47 Minuten
Aryan agrawal
Aryan agrawal

it was 3:04 when it ruined me

Vor Stunde
Shaurya Khanna
Shaurya Khanna

If you see closely the bowler obstructed dhoni's way because of which he missed those few inches plus also 5 fielder were outside the circle the kiwis were cheating blatantly and openly it's good they lost in the finals

Vor 2 Stunden
Maruf Bijou
Maruf Bijou

I was very happy to see the Indian supporters sad face.

Vor 3 Stunden
Yousaf Razzaq Razzaq
Yousaf Razzaq Razzaq

Msd is living legend:)) agr run out na hota, to 100prcnt, goron ke phaar ky rakh deta:)) pehli bar msd ko emotional dekh kr bohat dukh huwa:))) a cricket fan from, islamabad,pakistan:)) love and peace to all hindustan:))...king kohli bhi heera batsmen hai, but iss bar luck ne sath nai deya:)) or as pakistani hamari team bhi acha kheli hai, pak cricket ma bohat sary problem hain phr idr tak phonch gy:)) as pakistani i completly understand what is pakistan cricket sercumstances at the moment , iss ko dekhty hue ham acha khely:)) but pakistan team ke le ma kehna chahun ga, (apna time aye ga inshallah) , or ap ke indian team bohat acha khely, they are still top cricketing team)) so, sab kush rahu:))) pak,hind, zindabaaaaaaad)

Vor 3 Stunden
Kevi Rhetso
Kevi Rhetso

Nubbb indians

Vor 3 Stunden
Ranjith Ranjithk
Ranjith Ranjithk

jadeja

Vor 4 Stunden
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

Hello dear candidates have you been facing difficulties with your exams or achieving your required score in the below exams,We have noticed that they are a lot of candidates who can not migrate to peruse their dreams abroad because they are stuck in between,Its either they are trying or they have just quieted!!We have option like, leak exams one or two days before, increase your score before the results are being released ,increase your previous score,we can also help you get a registered certificate or result with sitting for the exams IELTS PLAB, GRE, PTE, GMAT,NEBOSH,TOEFL SKYPE.....live:id.von-docs-services email.......id.von-docs-services@gmx.ch whatsapp......+1 (385) 404-1325

Vor 6 Stunden
Karan Agarwal
Karan Agarwal

No body noticed while Dhoni was running, the NZ bowler tried to block his way and in the end that resulted in Dhoni's run out.

Vor 6 Stunden
AZ Films
AZ Films

hahahahha

Vor 4 Stunden
Harsimran Kohli
Harsimran Kohli

Poor shot selection cost us a place in final...I hope there overconfidence will be demolish and hope to perform well in upcoming ICC Tournaments

Vor 7 Stunden
Yash Jain
Yash Jain

5:22 umpire face tell you that dhoni is out.

Vor 7 Stunden
LEO82
LEO82

India's dumb fucks played literally like dumb fucks

Vor 7 Stunden
Cool Guy
Cool Guy

Jadeja is man of the match

Vor 7 Stunden
Kumail Malik
Kumail Malik

India har gaya maja aa gaya India ne new Zealand ko bohat hi halka le liya tha isi liye har gaya

Vor 8 Stunden
Motoo Avinashkumar
Motoo Avinashkumar

I think Ms dhoni come on batting before pant and kartik then India will win the semi final or bcci s raina and raidu com back indian team

Vor 9 Stunden
zaqiya -
zaqiya -

Very well Cricket needs humble and cool captains like Kane Williamson. I'm so proud about my country's team's skipper , he's so humble and down to eart not like virat kohli.

Vor 11 Stunden
zaqiya -
zaqiya -

Great NZ

Vor 11 Stunden
indian fighter
indian fighter

middle order batsman always suck team India , Yuvi,raina ia best choice pant is well , why that bhosdika shankar vijay his play like bumrah in bat and bowel like virat Kohli hell to see player like this in india team , kedar jadhav bhi q tha team me no ability thi thaka hua lag raha tha and virat kabhi toh bhai final ya semis me score karna sikhe

Vor 12 Stunden
Mohd Saqib
Mohd Saqib

25k dislikes

Vor 14 Stunden
iFusionStixs
iFusionStixs

Overconfidence came back to bite India in the ass

Vor 14 Stunden
Subham Kumar Mishra
Subham Kumar Mishra

India is far better than Pakistan, no doubt about it, not just in cricket but in entire sports, IN CRICKET india won 2 world cups and Pakistan just 1, in Olympics india won 9 gold medals or Pakistan just 3, in fifa rankings india 101 or Pakistan 205 😀😁, so when you equals our record then came and talk to us Pakistan sorry terristan or fuckistan

Vor 14 Stunden
Subham Kumar Mishra
Subham Kumar Mishra

@intelligent person I am talking about big events not a small type of bilateral series, india would be hosting 2032 summer Olympics, and Pakistan is not have right to host a small bilateral cricket series , it is the situation of Pakistan, I am sorry but that's true mate,

Vor 5 Stunden
intelligent person
intelligent person

Subham Kumar Mishra, hahahaha another deluded pissdrinking slumshit randian. In odi 73-55, test 12-9, Asian test championship 1-0, bilateral odi series 11-5, austral- Asia cup 3-0. In hockey Pakistan has four world cups. The most by any team. Randians are only good at sitting on a railway track with a lota.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Vor 6 Stunden
PAWAN INDIAN
PAWAN INDIAN

😍😍😍

Vor 8 Stunden
Mesam And saim
Mesam And saim

Best moment in my life i am so happy india lost 😁😁😁😁😁😁😡😁😁😁

Vor 14 Stunden
Fly Kid
Fly Kid

Indians build up is only up to semis and that’s it. Same happened in WC T20 and again in WC.

Vor 14 Stunden
MD Anamul
MD Anamul

India 😂🤣😂🤣👎👎👎👎

Vor 14 Stunden
Shujaatkhan Ali
Shujaatkhan Ali

dill gerden gerden hogia

Vor 15 Stunden
Vipul Desai
Vipul Desai

Congrats NZ

Vor 17 Stunden
rox4ever100
rox4ever100

Indian team..the most overrated ..shittards..

Vor 23 Stunden
Faisal Bukhari
Faisal Bukhari

I have fallen in love with NZ bowling attack thats what brings me here

Vor Tag
DINESH CHAND
DINESH CHAND

Indian ka Ghamand khatam hua Bhai... From Nepal

Vor Tag
yasho yadav
yasho yadav

Look at umpire face on 5,:23 he was also not want dhoni will out before till finish the match.

Vor Tag
Vedant Chaudhari
Vedant Chaudhari

Jadeja stunned all New Zealand players.We had a shot.But New Zealnd is a good team.

Vor Tag
KYS FaG
KYS FaG

Fucking trash dude talk all that shit for 0

Vor Tag
Varun V Reddy
Varun V Reddy

Forget about dhoni not playing well.. First person to take responsibility of this loss must be Virat Kohli..🙄 Disappointed Kohli.. disappointed in you bcoz you fail in big events..!!

Vor Tag
Pavan Gangal
Pavan Gangal

Imagine if it was 2006 newz team..fleming, shane bond, styris, vettory, mc millan etc..

Vor Tag
vignesh Munaganti
vignesh Munaganti

Rahane is also a best player.Remember him

Vor Tag
Nishar Ansari
Nishar Ansari

Hahaha

Vor Tag
Huxaifa Zain
Huxaifa Zain

Boht acha hua india ke sath

Vor Tag
Muhammad Shakir
Muhammad Shakir

India it's over

Vor Tag
Babar Khan
Babar Khan

Babar Azam vs newzealand =101 Virat kohli vs newzealand=1 Its simply clear that Babar Azam is 100 times better than virat kohli....😀😀😀😀

Vor Tag
Shaurya Khanna
Shaurya Khanna

Madrasa logic 101 chutiye porkies

Vor 2 Stunden
Randolph Premchand
Randolph Premchand

Their stats speak for themselves

Vor Tag
Nadeem khan Khan
Nadeem khan Khan

Over confidence bring a team to loss

Vor Tag
Surya Intel
Surya Intel

😭😭😭😭

Vor Tag
Hamza Khalid
Hamza Khalid

Dhoni is the best finisher 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Vor Tag
Pool Shot
Pool Shot

Unhappy for Dhoni's run-out......🙄🙄🙄🙄😨😨😨😨

Vor Tag
sudes nizamani
sudes nizamani

good job New Zealand Fantastic Well done New Zealand

Vor Tag
Pikachu Gamer
Pikachu Gamer

Cheating , 6 fielders outside in powerplay 3 dhoni was not out actually , it should be no ball India could win the finals also If new zeland is cheating please comment😢

Vor Tag
Faiz Haque
Faiz Haque

Who is the king if cricket INDIA : LIKE ENGLAND : COMMENT

Vor Tag
Muhammad Fayyaz
Muhammad Fayyaz

Dil se khushi hoe rndian out hogy thy world cup se....😂😂😂😂

Vor Tag
shourya rajput
shourya rajput

Rishab pant aur Hardik pandya ko bahr nikalo gand kahin ke

Vor Tag
Kanwalpreet Dhillon
Kanwalpreet Dhillon

When the match ended I saw a Indian boy crying that india 🇮🇳 lost

Vor Tag
Piyush Attri
Piyush Attri

@ 3.13 India was 5 for 3 and score predictor says NZ chances 22% and Ind chances 78% I think they bought the score predictor pirated software from Nehru Place.

Vor Tag

Nächstes Video

LOOSE POWDER DECLUTTER

19:41

LOOSE POWDER DECLUTTER

Tati

Aufrufe 455 024

The case for Urijah Faber vs Henry Cejudo...

14:17

FREE FIGHT | Teofimo Lopez vs. William Silva

27:50

FREE FIGHT | Teofimo Lopez vs. William Silva

Top Rank Boxing

Aufrufe 196 898

FaZe vs. FaZe - Basketball Challenge

10:13

FaZe vs. FaZe - Basketball Challenge

FaZe Clan

Aufrufe 1 147 442