PRO RAFT BUILDING TIP: Don't let your dream stay dreams, especially if your dreams consist of tens of thousands of zip lines.
Subscribe if you enjoy! ► bit.ly/letsgameitout_show
Twitter ► twitter.com/letsgameitout
Facebook ► facebook.com/letsgameitout
Want more LGIO?!
More Simulator Mayhem ► www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqaNK...
Funny Tycoon Games ► www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqaNK...
The Finest One-Offs ► www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIOFG...
Some Truly Bizarre Games ► www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIOFG...
I Built a Raft That Defies Reality and Ignores Physics - Raft - Let's Game It Out
Check it out on Steam ► store.steampowered.com/app/64...
More about Raft (from Steam):
By yourself or with friends, your mission is to survive an epic oceanic adventure across
a perilous sea! Gather debris to survive, expand your raft and be wary of the dangers of
Trapped on a small raft with nothing but a hook made of old plastic, players awake on a vast,
blue ocean totally alone and with no land in sight! With a dry throat and an empty stomach,
survival will not be easy!
Raft throws you and your friends into an epic adventure out on the big open sea, with the
objective to stay alive, gather resources and build yourself a floating home worthy of
Resources are tough to come by at sea: Players will have to make sure to catch whatever debris floats by using their trusty hook and when possible, scavenge the reefs beneath the waves and the islands above.
However, thirst and hunger is not the only danger in the ocean… watch out for the man-
eating shark determined to end your voyage!
● Multiplayer! Survive by yourself or with friends in online co-op!
● Hook! Use your hook to catch debris floating by.
● Craft! Build survival equipment, weapons, crop plots and more to help you stay alive!
● Build! Expand your raft from a simple wreckage to a buoyant mansion.
● Research! Learn new things to craft in the research table.
● Navigate! Sail your raft towards new places!
● Dive! Drop anchor and explore the depths for more resources.
● Fight! Defend your raft from the dangers of the ocean.
Aufrufe 10 000 000
Aufrufe 21 000 000
Aufrufe 12 000 000
Aufrufe 292 338
Aufrufe 4 299 823
Aufrufe 9 600 000
Aufrufe 14 000 000
Aufrufe 22 000 000
Aufrufe 29 000 000
Aufrufe 10 000 000
Aufrufe 20 000 000
Aufrufe 100 572
Aufrufe 29 246
Aufrufe 175 454
Aufrufe 199 544
Aufrufe 27 922
Aufrufe 57 062
Aufrufe 45 921
Aufrufe 40 179
Aufrufe 295 123