Cooking My Favourite Meal With My Sister! Easily one of my best go to meals to cook, packed with protein and easy to make.
Try this power bowl and let me know your thoughts!
Power Bowl Recipe:
⁃ 3 salmon filets
⁃ 2 tbsp olive oil
⁃ Seasoning 1-2 tbsp each = lemon pepper, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder
⁃ 2 sweet potatoes peeled (Season with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder)
SWEET POTATO SAUCE:
⁃ 2 tbsp honey
⁃ 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
⁃ 1 squirt of siracha
⁃ 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
POWER BOWL TOPPINGS:
⁃ 1 long cucumber peeled & cut
⁃ Brown rice (1 cup each serving)
⁃ About 3 cups of arugula
⁃ 3 avocados
⁃ 3 cups mushrooms (season with salt, pepper, olive oil, garlic powder)
GREEN GODDESS DRESSING:
⁃ 1 cup cilantro
⁃ 1 cup parsley
⁃ 1/2 cup mint
⁃ 1/2 cup basil
⁃ 1/2 cup Olive oil
⁃ 1 clove garlic
⁃ 1 lime
1. Start off by washing & cutting/ chopping all your ingredients, cilantro, basil, mint, parsley.
2. Peel your cucumber and sweet potatoes, cut cucumbers into cubes and sweet potatoes into one inch bites.
3. After all the ingredients are chopped, start making your green goddess dressing in the food processor by adding in the cilantro, parsley, basil, mint, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper, and lime.
4. Pre heat the oven to 425 after you finish making the dressing. start seasoning the sweet potatoes & mushrooms.
5. Once the sweet potatoes and mushrooms are seasoned, place the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet with olive oil & aluminum so they don’t stick. Pop in microwave for about 15-20 minutes and flip them half way.
6. Once you pop the sweet potatoes in the oven start seasoning your fish.
7. Season all the fish to taste and start heating up your pans so you can cook the mushrooms & salmon.
8. Once the pans are hot, add your mushrooms and fish. Use two different pans, but if you only have one pan, cook the mushrooms first and then the fish. Cook the fish for about 3-5 minutes on each side on medium to low heat and cover the pan, make sure you are checking it so you don’t over cook it. Cook your mushrooms for about 5-10 minutes (or however you like them cooked) while your fish is cooking.
9. Make sure you don’t forget to flip the sweet potatoes half way. Once everything is done cooking, let sweet potatoes cool off and start making the sweet potato sauce. Once sweet potatoes are cool, add the sauce and then start adding on the rest of the toppings. Enjoy for meal prep, post workout meal, or if you’re just craving a flavorful dish. Hope you enjoy it!!!🤍
Please hit the like button, subscribe and turn on the notification bell 🔔
FOLLOW MY SOCIALS 💕
Aufrufe 266 000
Aufrufe 89 000
Aufrufe 342 994
Aufrufe 115 000
Aufrufe 7 800 000
Aufrufe 770 000
Aufrufe 4 500 000
Aufrufe 423 000
Aufrufe 342 994