“This is a holiday favorite recipe passed down from my grandma. We typically use the leftover turkey from Thanksgiving in the recipe but it can also be made with cubed chicken breast or rotisserie chicken any time of year. It is special to my family because it symbolizes something we looked forward to every year. A delicious meal and time together. My siblings and I still make this on the regular and brag to each other when we cook it. My kids love it and I hope they make it for their family someday.”
Get Ingredients: www.walmart.com/grocery
2-3 lbs of turkey or chicken
6 cups of flour
7 cups of water
4 cups of chicken broth
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp salt
2 tsp pepper
2 cups of milk
1. Cut turkey or chicken into bite-size pieces. Set aside.
2. Pour water and broth into a large pot to boil
3. Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl
4. Add milk, baking powder and salt- mix together
5. Slowly add the flour until it a doughy consistency, not too sticky. You will need to use your hands towards the end. It needs to be stretchy but not too sticky.
6. Lightly dust flour on a flat surface and roll out the dough to about a 1/8-1/4" thick.
7. Use a pizza cutter to roll out small pieces of dough. 1/4-1/2 squares.
8. Drop the dough ( dumplings) into the boiling water and stir. Don't let them stick to the bottom.
9. Add salt and pepper to taste and let boil for 15-20 min. They are ready when you can cut through the dumpling and not see white dough anymore. 10. They also sink a little instead of floating on the top.
11. Add the turkey or chicken, boil 5-10 minutes.
12. Let cool and enjoy!
Save Money. Live Better.
Subscribe to Walmart on DE-film: bit.ly/1tVy1CI
Like Walmart on Facebook: on.fb.me/1qS59V6
Follow Walmart on Pinterest: bit.ly/1vR6XBY
Follow Walmart on Twitter: bit.ly/1pMbNfy
Follow Walmart on Instagram: bit.ly/1FMiiJX
Aufrufe 3 400
Aufrufe 4 100
Aufrufe 204 518
Aufrufe 1 800
Aufrufe 64 000
Aufrufe 24 000
Aufrufe 53 000
Aufrufe 5 000
Aufrufe 1 300
Aufrufe 252 828
Aufrufe 321 898
Aufrufe 151 432
Aufrufe 75 397
Aufrufe 301 734
Aufrufe 39 969
Aufrufe 91 130
Aufrufe 436 781