ACNH Tips I Wish I Knew When I Started

  • Am Vor 8 Monate

    HazelnuttygamesHazelnuttygames

    Dauer: 14:34

    Must-know Animal Crossing New Horizons tips! A collection of info and tips that would have saved me a lot of time (and made me a lot of Bells) had I known them sooner. So many empty trees shaken and wasp stings in my first weeks with ACNH. This collection of Animal Crossing New Horizon's beginner tips will show you the essential daily to-do list, how to get 55k guaranteed, easy bells per day to start you off, how to camp gift balloons, how to guarantee find your two daily pieces of furniture from trees and more.
    I am generally a World of Warcraft channel and that's not changing with this- I've just been playing a lot of ACNH and wanted to share some tips with anyone starting late! My videos and streams will continue to be largely WoW-centric.
    I also stream on Twitch! If streams are your speed, follow me over at www.twitch.tv/hazelnuttygames
    Hazel Merch! www.teespring.com/stores/hazelnuttygames
    I make videos full time thanks to the help of my Patreon supporters! Check it out here: www.patreon.com/hazelnuttygames
    Join the Squirrel Squad Discord: discord.gg/EQQzYyc
    Browse my streaming and recording gear, gaming stuff, fave teas and more on my Amazon Recommendations page here: www.amazon.com/shop/hazelnuttygames
    Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/HazelNuttyGames
    Instagram instagram.com/hazelnuttylife

Justin Opossum
Justin Opossum

i’ve never had to pay for my tools. i always just crafted them no matter what. it’s free lol and u can’t get any cheaper than free

Vor 30 Minuten
Jade Waterfall
Jade Waterfall

That moment when she mentions the to do list and then your like: H O W R E L A T A B L E-

Vor Stunde
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

Ppl who started on acnl and already knew half the stuff she said 👁👄👁

Vor Stunde
Mayday xxx
Mayday xxx

Here’s a tip I just found out while playing: If u get a fossil and get it assessed, the fossil will change to whatever it is and it will be worth more (if that isn’t the case then u gotta ask about it as well)

Vor 5 Stunden
Catherine Semanek
Catherine Semanek

...you can net the fricken wasps? I'm always stuck trying to haul behind to the nearest building. I should note that this is my first game in the franchise, so I'm missing a lot of info.

Vor 14 Stunden
Lillian Gutt
Lillian Gutt

I have waited 2 months to pay my last loan.... IM A HORDER IM SORRY I HAVE NO MONEY!

Vor 15 Stunden
F L O A T
F L O A T

Wait what about 99k bells for the money tree?

Vor 23 Stunden
Lauren C
Lauren C

Thank you for teaching me Animal Crossing and WoW Raids

Vor Tag
Mattea_ roblox
Mattea_ roblox

Thanks I didn’t know you can catch wasps and I’m always broke lol

Vor Tag
Creeper_ Kombat
Creeper_ Kombat

I get rid of all my fake art using trash cans

Vor Tag
ParanoiaSide Studios
ParanoiaSide Studios

a little tip from me: what i do is drop the stuff i wanna sell in the drop off box for 1 week and fthen on saturday or sunday i withdraw the bells from my bank account at the nook stop. if i have a "successful" week, i end up with 100,000+ bells. edit: another tip: talk to your villagers every single day to increase your friendship and lower their chances of moving out (or maybe when they are considering it, increase the chances of them getting convinced by you)

Vor Tag
Taylor Owens
Taylor Owens

I always save my duplicate assessed fossils until I can fill my pockets with them then sell them just for a moral boost.... then waste the money on the 70 THOUSAND bell laptops

Vor Tag
Taylor Owens
Taylor Owens

It's called a hustle, baby

Vor Tag
Nicole Flotner
Nicole Flotner

Thank you so much! This was so helpful :D

Vor 2 Tage
Celine D
Celine D

Restarting my game now haha

Vor 2 Tage
B N9476
B N9476

heres one i wish i knew earlier: all fossils look the same when you dig them up. my museum could've been more filled if i knew that.

Vor 2 Tage
Anything With Rice
Anything With Rice

lol that "whataever fish"

Vor 2 Tage
Potato queen Jess
Potato queen Jess

If u buy a wet suit and go into the ocean with an empty inventory (I keep all my tools but nothing else) and catch stuff till it’s full you can get around 30,000 bells at a time depending on what u catch

Vor 2 Tage
suicidal_sal
suicidal_sal

I just started the game 6 days ago, thanks so much for the tips!

Vor 2 Tage
Donovan Dizon
Donovan Dizon

Wow I really love animal crossing I think I know everything now I need to watch out for those wasps I really like my town even the people that like to live in my town❤️❤️❤️. I really love planting stuff😍 even collecting food on trees well I’m going to play animal crossing right now😆

Vor 2 Tage
Galaxygamer201 :3
Galaxygamer201 :3

People who say that you Neeb about 10k for a money tree: **Exist** Me who got one from digging up 1k bells then replanting it: **Panicked screaming**

Vor 2 Tage
Alexandra Jones
Alexandra Jones

Love this video 🙌

Vor 2 Tage
Renate ter Velde
Renate ter Velde

My first 99k tree you got 1 in your hole life

Vor 3 Tage
NeverOne
NeverOne

I accidently plant 77k bells, when I heard that the max it would go was 10k, it was kind of sad for me to hear, but today, I finally got back it 3 fold!

Vor 3 Tage
Gacha Unicorn
Gacha Unicorn

*That poor fish: sunfish*

Vor 3 Tage
Gacha Unicorn
Gacha Unicorn

*I prefer to harvest it by slapping it with a sharp axe..* Sis you ok..?

Vor 3 Tage
RockinRose 2010
RockinRose 2010

It’s always good to buy bell vouchers with the redeem nook miles thing

Vor 3 Tage
Jennif Epler
Jennif Epler

I bury $33,000.°° on the money’s tree. I get $99,000.°° every third tree I plant. Noooo joke!

Vor 3 Tage
Heidi H.
Heidi H.

WAIT YOU CAN CATCH THE WASPS

Vor 3 Tage
Sadie Winterlord
Sadie Winterlord

13:55 what's the fish on the left?

Vor 3 Tage
Noor Arjmand
Noor Arjmand

Thi sounds strangely like my professor

Vor 4 Tage
Nezuko - Chan
Nezuko - Chan

i just restarted animal crossing because i was getting bored with my rich life because i was good i didn't need anything else and this helped

Vor 4 Tage
tete
tete

me resetting my island cause i didn’t know anything about the game when i started: 🦧

Vor 4 Tage
Paul Rubie
Paul Rubie

This vid is so good you r so good at explaining things and I have been getting lots of bells thank u so much :3

Vor 4 Tage
Mande Gianfala
Mande Gianfala

I did the opposite, I planted fruit trees all over the island, replacing the hardwood trees and then put the non fruit trees into a grove around the campsite

Vor 4 Tage
bdasswarrior
bdasswarrior

Thank you! These are extremely helpful for this newbie, I'll be checking back on this often till I get the hang of this.

Vor 4 Tage
Lucy Hambley
Lucy Hambley

Me . Wow 😳 Mom. What ever🥱

Vor 5 Tage
Alisha Rousselatos
Alisha Rousselatos

Very Helpful :)

Vor 5 Tage
Elizabeth Walters
Elizabeth Walters

There are two bottles, but they spawn i think 12 hours apart. So if you play in the morning, you can also play in the evening to snatch another one

Vor 5 Tage
Erica Reyes
Erica Reyes

Me watching this Then me shaking a tree for money when I forgot my net and wasps chasing me

Vor 5 Tage
harmony henry
harmony henry

If you click Y near a hole u can fill it

Vor 5 Tage
captainbao
captainbao

I don’t know if someone mentioned this yet or not, but another way to tell if a villager is home is by the chimney smoke. If you see chimney smoke coming out of the roof of a villager’s house, that means they are home 🙂

Vor 5 Tage
Kristen Romeo
Kristen Romeo

I’m so new to this and I’ve been getting a tad discouraged but this inspired me

Vor 5 Tage
Kieran Symcox
Kieran Symcox

Love the orchard tips but nowhere on my island is big enough to have five rows that way :(

Vor 6 Tage
Gerblin DoesntKnow
Gerblin DoesntKnow

Unrelated to the video but i just got very excited cause i thought i found Diana but it was whitney and now im very mad

Vor 6 Tage
Xandria
Xandria

I just started playing New Horizons, and I really needed this. Thank you so much!! Also here is a tip if you have alot of Nook Miles and don't want to buy anything with them; buy the Nook Miles Tickets and sell them to Timmy. He will buy them from you for 10,000 Bells. I currently have a loan for 198,000 bells and I'm trying to make some money so I can pay it off all at once.

Vor 6 Tage
даша фрай
даша фрай

Why do you cut down your bell trees every time? The more the merrier! They grow new bell bags every couple days.

Vor 6 Tage
Fiona Piazza
Fiona Piazza

This is way more helpful than I thought it would be omg thanks 😃😃😃

Vor 6 Tage
CJ
CJ

8:27 I've heard terrible things but that made me jump

Vor 6 Tage
Ava
Ava

quick question, u did this on ur nintendo switch right...?

Vor 7 Tage
Trinity Conrad
Trinity Conrad

an app I recommend to just keep track of this kinda stuff is the unofficial acnh guide!! you can customize your own to do lists, check off which islanders you've talked to that day, track your visitors and catalog and museum donations, see which creatures are available to catch at the exact time and a lot more! there's only one banner ad at the bottom and I find the app super useful personally

Vor 7 Tage
Kaitlin Rivera
Kaitlin Rivera

so if i chop all of my trees down and grow new to achieve a new layout will they still be able to give me furniture/bells??

Vor 7 Tage
HeyIt'sDakota
HeyIt'sDakota

I like to save up my fossils in my home storage until i have about 12-16, then I get them assessed and sell them all at the shop. I typically get at least 30K+ bells and it takes just a few days

Vor 7 Tage
bluebutterfly_youtube
bluebutterfly_youtube

I did that to my trees to

Vor 8 Tage
KG Louise Glanville
KG Louise Glanville

Someone tell me how you do those emote things on the switch 😩

Vor 8 Tage
JR Rochester
JR Rochester

Your voice is so soothing. Also, the tips are fantastic! Will you do more ACNH videos?

Vor 8 Tage
Foxy on fire • 20 years ago
Foxy on fire • 20 years ago

You can also scare away wasps with a party popper

Vor 8 Tage
Somber Stricken
Somber Stricken

I know this is an older video but one tip I learned the hard way with floating gifts is don't shoot them down in a flower bed because if there's no open spaces it'll disappear.

Vor 9 Tage
Tara De Wet
Tara De Wet

2:53 I did that too! It's waaay better than having just one space between

Vor 9 Tage
JustMeJeremy
JustMeJeremy

Actually there can be more than 30k bells on a tree, there is a small chance that the amount you invest will triple

Vor 9 Tage
Hope
Hope

is there a way to see the grid on the island to know what spaces are available and help you plan? or see the map bigger? i’m still learning and haven’t found/been given access yet to this feature.

Vor 9 Tage
Krissy Dawn
Krissy Dawn

How don't you break the rocks?

Vor 9 Tage
Emily Vecellio
Emily Vecellio

You sound like Madison from Siesta Key

Vor 9 Tage
Isis Mitchell
Isis Mitchell

i’ve been destroying the rocks and struggle to get iron nuggets:,(

Vor 9 Tage
Lily Lupin
Lily Lupin

Me: *goes into Mott’s house* Sherb: *comes out of Mott’s house at the same time* Me: *confused* Sherb: *avoids me and walks away*

Vor 9 Tage
Lucy Graham
Lucy Graham

Me watching this looking at their island when I'm only on day 2...

Vor 9 Tage
Chyna Renee
Chyna Renee

you can plant more bells i've done 99,000 and tripled it maybe that came in an update

Vor 9 Tage
Samantha Lynn
Samantha Lynn

So other than fruit I should only keep 17 trees to guarantee I’ll get something every day?

Vor 9 Tage
Doge Gang
Doge Gang

Your kidding right? I planted 99,000 bells in the glowing hole before and it worked now I'm at 1,000,000 bells. I did change time and date though bc it takes four days for the money tree to grow.

Vor 9 Tage
calico
calico

i feel like an idiot now LMFAOAOAO

Vor 9 Tage
Obt Playz
Obt Playz

Actually that isn't completely true if you bury more than 10,000 you will have a 30% chance to get 3 time what you have buried so if you bury 99,000 you have a 70% chance of 30,000 and a 30% chance of 270,000 bells usually place 30,000 you have a 70% chance of 30,000 or a 30% chance of 90,000 check out koramora video about money trees to learn more

Vor 10 Tage
Abigail Durst
Abigail Durst

im taking more noes then i do in class no joke- i- this says something about me doesn't it.

Vor 10 Tage
Molly Watkins
Molly Watkins

I love having a DIY bench in different areas around the island. Mostly for broken tools. I have the one that's a tree stump by the campsite and another one near a river/fishing area for broken fishing poles.

Vor 10 Tage
Dozy Doggie
Dozy Doggie

I have raymond and he's pretty cool and I love him but I don't know what all the fuss is about? What's the point in spending tons of hard earned bells to get a one cat villager? I get that he's rare but what's the point in having a rare villager if you don't even want them? Just my opinion though, I love raymond and he's here to stay!

Vor 10 Tage
Vaoxsick
Vaoxsick

This is so helpful thank you

Vor 10 Tage
{Clxudii_ Dreams}
{Clxudii_ Dreams}

I didn’t understand the clothes one. Could somebody explain how to do that?

Vor 10 Tage
BluebearPlaysRoblox
BluebearPlaysRoblox

You can put a wardrobe, fridge or cooler outside so you can get changed

Vor 9 Tage
sunshine bloom
sunshine bloom

Whos cj and flick I only played for 2 days today's my second day

Vor 10 Tage
sunshine bloom
sunshine bloom

Whos cj and flick I only played for 2 days today's my second day

Vor 10 Tage
Adri Valenzuela
Adri Valenzuela

How do u send presents and mail

Vor 10 Tage
Finn
Finn

noticed in the past two weeks i’ve stopped doing my daily chores and i’ve started losing money so the daily chores list was especially helpful! thank you! ♡

Vor 11 Tage
Septara
Septara

My mum has been playing this nonstop since she got it as an early Christmas present. I woke up one night at 2:30am and found her downstairs with two cups of coffee, still playing... I’m beginning to be concerned.. 😂

Vor 11 Tage
Nathaniel McAnuff
Nathaniel McAnuff

How long does it take a money tree to grow

Vor 11 Tage
Nathaniel McAnuff
Nathaniel McAnuff

@BluebearPlaysRoblox Thx😊😊

Vor 9 Tage
BluebearPlaysRoblox
BluebearPlaysRoblox

4 days

Vor 9 Tage
TOMOSHIKA VIRUS
TOMOSHIKA VIRUS

Another tip: if you're not sure what to do with your island, get inspiration from other islands. You don't have to copy others completely, but if you see something someone build that catches your interest, make something similar to it. I get a lot of inspiration from suprise dream islands, so I suggest starting there if you have NSO. If you don't, you can always take inspiration from videos. If you do plan on copying something, please remember to give credit to the original builder.

Vor 11 Tage
•CozyCottenBall•
•CozyCottenBall•

Hi!! Did You know if you go to the able Sisters shop and keep talking to the one who keeps sewing stuff every-single day she will talk to you back one day and you will end up getting something from her if you keep talking to her and I think it super Cool (If this is in the video sorry I wasn’t that far into the video)

Vor 11 Tage
Mama Thomas
Mama Thomas

You can bury more than 10k bells. I have buried 99k and got triple that back. It doesn't work every time bit it does work. I think it has something to do with not moving the tree after you plant the bells but not totally sure. 🤔

Vor 11 Tage
Jordana
Jordana

I learned long ago but I wish I knew about the money tree investment cap sooner because one time I buried 50,000 bells *pain*

Vor 11 Tage
Rowen
Rowen

This was the most useful Animal Crossing video I have watched so far. Thanks!

Vor 11 Tage
Sophie Graham
Sophie Graham

IV'E BEEN WONDERING WHAT THAT GLOWING SPOT WAS! I don't have a shovel yet ):

Vor 11 Tage
ᴋᴀᴋᴀsʜɪ ᴇᴅɪᴛs
ᴋᴀᴋᴀsʜɪ ᴇᴅɪᴛs

Is this worth it? The game?

Vor 11 Tage
Nadia Gaming1234
Nadia Gaming1234

Talking about price Me has no clue what there talking about lol also because i just got the game

Vor 11 Tage
•iCxtee Deeri•
•iCxtee Deeri•

My older sister is crazy- she’s been playing for only TWO WEEKS and she had I’m not lying 5,600,000 BELLS.

Vor 11 Tage
Sara Roche
Sara Roche

Can you explain the wasp thing more carefully? I didn’t get the last part.. (English not my first language haha) you store them in your house and do what then? 🤔

Vor 12 Tage
Ryan B
Ryan B

I got 90000 on a money tree yesterday

Vor 12 Tage
EleanorTheExoticButterAddict
EleanorTheExoticButterAddict

This helped so much! Thank you.

Vor 12 Tage
Squizzy Games
Squizzy Games

I been playing since March and I never thought about the shell trick

Vor 12 Tage
Naomi Walker
Naomi Walker

The one with the rock is not working for me like the just keeps breaking instead of having more use,any tips on how to try and fix that?

Vor 12 Tage
Ana Júlia Kleinschmidt Kopke
Ana Júlia Kleinschmidt Kopke

Don't eat any fruits before harvesting them, if you eat a fruit you will break it

Vor 11 Tage
XxAdri WolfxX
XxAdri WolfxX

Actually I do the same thing with the garbage but just throw away any "extra" sticks I have after shake my trees.

Vor 12 Tage
•Sakura Chan•
•Sakura Chan•

Is it only me or I think I have trypophobia every time I see a wasp nest..? 😨

Vor 12 Tage
Serenaplays RB105
Serenaplays RB105

Man i regret not getting the new horizons ;-;

Vor 12 Tage
Hannah S
Hannah S

Does anyone else just skip time When they finish doing their daily stuff? It works out for me cuz I’m a beginner and I wanna get stuff faster since I don’t have as many things

Vor 12 Tage

Nächstes Video

12 Useful Things I Wish I Knew Sooner in ACNH

13:37

Turnips for Dummies

07:56

Turnips for Dummies

koramora

Aufrufe 808 000

This is what 915 hours looks like

43:57

This is what 915 hours looks like

Chase Crossing

Aufrufe 2 000 000

ICH FAHRE MIT DEM 360° AUTO in Trailmakers

15:35

I Built a Theme Park With a 99.9% Death Rate - Parkitect

20:11

Mein eigener DÖNERLADEN geht PLEITE..

5:26